Yep, we're Hiring!
We're a small, but growing Los Angeles based, Christian subscription box company and membership community. Use the form below to apply to any of our open positions.
We're looking for an action oriented Administrative Coordinator. The perfect candidate has a positive can-do attitude, amazing attention to detail, great sense of humor and heart for encouraging others. If this sounds like you, read on to learn more about the responsibilities of the role and qualifications we're looking for.
- Packing and shipping of orders
- Vendor communication
- Product quality assurance
- Pick up and delivery of inventory
- Customer service (via email & phone)
- Data entry
- Participation in product brainstorms
- Content research and creation / Review of content submissions
- Social media & blog content creation
- Email campaign creation
- Event/Sponsorship coordination and attendance
- Affiliate program management
- Participation and community engagement in our private Facebook group and other social channels
- Additional assignments and special projects as needed
- Knowledge and understanding of Biblical scripture
- Customer service or retail experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to engage with others through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
- Excellent writing or blogging skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Expert Google researcher
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator expertise are not required, but a plus
- Mailchimp experience not required, but a plus
This is a part-time role, approximately 16 hours a week, with some schedule flexibility. We're looking for a trustworthy team member who can work remote independently as well as in our Los Angeles residential packing facility as needed. You must have your own computer, car and valid drivers license. Salary: $15/hour
We're looking for a writer with the gift of encouragement to help us create content for our blog and collaborate on copy for new products. If you're interested, please fill out the application form below and submit your resume, along with writing samples or a link to your blog.
This is a part-time role and can be done remotely. Applicants do not need to live in the Los Angeles area. Salary is negotiable. During the interview process we'll discuss our needs in more detail and the possibility of either an hourly rate or per project fee.