Thank you for trusting us with your personal information. jamiladanielle designworks, LLC, d.b.a. loved+blessed® (“jamiladanielle designworks”, “loved+blessed”, “we” or “us”), the operator of this web site, e-commerce shop (the “Shop”) and the subscription membership service provided (the “Service”), is committed to preserving the privacy of those who visit the website lovedandblessed.com (the “Site”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our products and services for you.
If you create an account, join/subscribe to loved+blessed and/or place an order through our Shop on lovedandblessed.com, we will ask you for personally identifiable information about yourself (“Personal Information”). This information may include names, shipping addresses, billing addresses, email addresses and payment/credit card information.
We use this information to process and fulfill your order(s) and to notify you of your order status. We do not collect any Personal Information about you unless it is voluntarily provided by you. jamiladanielle designworks will never sell, rent or share your personal Information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission.
In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information. Like most websites, lovedandblessed.com automatically receives and stores information such as IP host address, pages viewed, browser type, duration and frequency of visits, internet service provider, the referring/exit pages, your operating system, the date/time stamp of your Site visit and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual. Information obtained in connection with the Site may be intermingled with and used by us in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than the, Site, including both offline and online sources. We use this information, which doesn't identify individual Site visitors, to analyze and understand how the Site works for you so we can improve it, to administer the Site, and to gather demographic information about Site visitors for targeted online marketing purposes.
If you elect to use our referral program for informing a friend about our Site or Service, we ask you for the friend's name and email address. loved+blessed will automatically send the friend an initial email inviting them to visit the Site. loved+blessed may also send additional emails reminding your friend that you referred them. jamiladanielle designworks stores this information for the sole purpose of sending these referral emails and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact loved+blessed at any time to request the removal of this information from our database.
- "Session Cookies" During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use lovedandblessed.com without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
- “Analytics Cookies” This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. On lovedandblessed.com we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart, to measure Site metrics such as which pages are popular, how often people visit the Site, whether people are visiting the Site for the first time, and whether visitors make purchases on the Site. They also are used to enhance Site functionality, for example to allow returning users to use the Site without logging in. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
HOW WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To process Shop orders
- To process payment
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Disclosures to Related Third Parties
Like most Internet retailers, we use third parties to help ensure our business runs smoothly. We disclose your information to these third-party companies so they can perform their specific functions for us. For example, we may provide your name, shipping address, email and phone number to third-party shippers like the United States Postal Service or FedEx to deliver our products to you. We also may provide your credit card information to third-party credit card processors and issuers to help us process your orders from us.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service and Shop ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service and Shop are being used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
· Google Analytics
· Google AdWords
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Customer Account Management
Their Terms can be viewed at https://mailchimp.com/legal/terms/
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Log Into Your Account. You can change the personal information you provide to us by logging into your loved+blessed account and making the appropriate changes.
- Contact Us. If you are unable to make a change to your personal information and we will help you update it.
- Opt-Out. At your request, we will stop sending you certain emails. Click the “unsubscribe” link in any email correspondence you receive from us to be removed from our mailing list.
- Block Cookies and Targeted Advertising. You can prevent jamiladanielle designworks and its third-party partners from setting and accessing cookies on your computer by setting your Internet browser to block cookies.
- Cancel Your Subscription or Deactivate Your Account. You may cancel your loved+blessed subscription by logging into your account at any time. At your request, we will stop sending you certain emails or even deactivate your account to prevent any future purchases through it. To deactivate your account, contact us at email@example.com.
- Testimonials. We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, statements made by our users. However, with your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If at any point you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please submit a request via email@example.com.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. jamiladanielle designworks, LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
What Happens in the Event of a Change of Control: We may be involved with an acquisition or divestiture of our business, products or services. Information we maintain including names and email addresses, and other information related to the loved+blessed service may be sold or transferred in connection with such transaction. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a notice on our site of any applicable change in ownership or uses of your information.
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. However, jamiladanielle designworks will not be liable for disclosures of your Personal Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. We have undertaken commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized Internet access to visitor data however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, jamiladanielle designworks cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk. Users must accept all risks associated with any data transmission, including the risk that their Personal Information may be intercepted in transit.
The Site encrypts your credit card number and other Personal Information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your computer. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to you information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
You may inform us of any changes or requests about your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under local data protection law, we will use all reasonable means to update or delete your personal data accordingly. You should not expect that all of your information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your request. jamiladanielle designworks will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to other web sites, including our affiliated or co-branded web sites. Other web sites may also reference or link to our Site. These "other" domains (web sites) are not controlled by jamiladanielle designworks. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site to read the privacy policies of each and every web site they visit. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other web sites. Visiting these other web sites is at your own risk.
Our Service does not address anyone or knowingly market to anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last Updated: May 25, 2018