February 17th is National Random Acts of Kindness Day!
Pick one of these ideas and throw kindness around like confetti:
- Homemade With Love - bake a cake, cookies or fresh bread for someone
- Laundry Surprise - stop by your local laundromat and hand out rolls of quarters
- Say Thank You - write a thank you note on your next restaurant bill
- Send Snail Mail - handwrite a few letters to friends or family you haven't spoken to in awhile
- Pay It Forward - pay for the coffee or groceries of someone in line behind you
- Pass Hope On - write an encouraging note inside of a book and give it to a stranger
- Stick It To 'Em - leave a "have a great day" sticky note on someone's windshield or on the mirror of a public bathroom
- Pack A Sack - pack a few sack lunches, write a positive note on the bag and hand them out to those in need
- Encourage your community - leave notes of encouragement in your neighbors mailboxes
- Send a care package Send a Kindness Box
Celebrating kindness for one day just isn't enough! Mark your calendar and celebrate again World Kindness Day on November 13th.